This study report shows what outcomes to expect from any treatment program and what it will take to make similar outcomes a reality.
- What it is like to first get diagnosed with Bipolar Disorder. This the before picture with so many elements you might recognize.
- The struggle in making sense of the diagnosis and the impact it could have.
- What the 'experts' say we should expect for results of treatment.
- How to set out on a path to achieve better results and full functionality. Better results than the 'experts' think are possible.
- What the best results look like in real life. This is the after picture that should be used as the criteria for what treatment program to choose. All treatment options should say up front how their results compare before starting treatment.