The Bipolar Advantage Online Scholarship
Scholarship Approved! Get Full Access To The Global Online Community
That Is Challenging The Pervasive Attitudes About Bipolar And Depression
Understanding The Challenge of Living With Bipolar Disorder
When students first come into our program, they often talk about feeling burned out from years of facing Bipolar Disorder. Years of difficulty and overwhelm that they describe as taking over their lives and getting in the way of their hopes and dreams. The describe...
- Difficulty in making sense of their diagnosis.
- Overwhelm during manic and depressive episodes.
- Broken relationships.
- Inability to work.
- Hard times in finding an appropriate treatment method.
- Inability to function.
- Horrible side effects from invasive treatment methods.
- Discomfort in the use and dependance of invasive tools.
- Living in a state of anxiety over future episodes.
- Inability to communicate clearly with doctors and therapists.
- Confusion and lack of understanding about thriving with the condition.
- Financial depletion and stress from the burden of excessive medical related expenses spent on various treatment methods such as medicine, therapy, frequent doctor visits, hospitalizations and treatment facilities.
- Frustration with not yet finding the one thing that will make the condition manageable or go away completely.
Who We Are
Since 2003, the program has undergone major updates and changes through the years to make it as effective as possible in bringing out the best results for Bipolar and Depression. In spite of all the implemented changes, the one thing that remains true is the core principle of challenging the pervasive attitudes about bipolar and depression. To date, we have helped more than 150,000 people.
Through the Bipolar Advantage Online Membership program, students learn about an integrative approach that focuses on bringing about the best possible outcomes for mental conditions. The approach does not ask students to drop whatever tools they are currently employing to manage their condition. Nor does it suggest the use of any one method over all others. Instead, we guide students to find what works best for them, with the goal of thriving as the primary aim that eventually unfolds into the achievement of full functionality.
A Community Focused on
Changing The Lives of Thousands
The focus of the Bipolar Advantage Online Membership Program is to guide and help its members achieve the best results possible for Bipolar and Depression. People from all over the world who are facing Bipolar Disorder come into the membership program with confusion, frustration, and exhaustion from having tried endless treatment methods to no avail. They often speak of the relentless efforts on their part to try to keep bipolar and depression from ruining their lives and the constant dissappointment from not yet finding a solution that works for them.
What We Teach
We hold an open invitation to anyone currently facing Bipolar or Depression who seek to work on creating a better life for themselves and those around them. The courses we offer teach students to function fully instead of get overwhelmed and paralyzed every time mania or depression return. The online membership structure provides an active and supportive learning environment to all participants.
The main feature of the online membership is the Bipolar IN Order Course which gets repeated every 8 weeks. Besides the Bipolar IN Order course with its weekly live online meetings as a supportive feature, members also get full, unrestricted access to supplemental classes that are available for them to take on demand. Some of the most popular courses included are:
- What To Do When You Are Feeling Overwhelmed
- Relationships That Work
- Meditation Techniques For Bipolar and Depression
- Building Your Professional And Home Support Team
- Alternative Treatment Options For Bipolar and Depression
- How To Thrive During Travel With Bipolar and Depression
- Challenging Definitions
- The Depression Advantage Book Course
- And Many More...
Each course has recorded video lessons, reading lessons, and downloadable and printable PDF files with simple and effective written exercises used to help students develop personalized step-by-step plans to achieve full functionality.
Current students of the program often take their written plans to doctors and therapists, who fully endorse their patient's goals of functionality towards Bipolar IN Order.
- To separate the state feelings from your reactions to them.
- To function at the highest level regardless of your mood state
- To recognize the sweet spot where you can be the most productive
- To use the least costly tools to reduce symptoms when needed.
- To find the best opportunities for taking advantage of your state.
- To turn your states from a disorder to an advantage.
- To monitor your states without being obsessed over them.
- To create a realistic plan for continuous and safe progress.
- To develop loving and lasting intimate relationships.
- To thrive in your professional life using bipolar to your advantage.
- To find a team of experts that will work for and with you.
- To figure out which treatment options work best for you.
- To create an environment that supports your condition.
A Mother's Point of View
A Heart-Felt Video of a Mother Sharing Her Family's Struggle With Depression.
Results Worth Striving For
Becky's Story of Struggle and Success in Facing Bipolar
Please Note: This is not a quick fix. It takes time and effort to produce real results and this program will guide and support you all the way. Our success stories took at least two years.
- Better Intimate Relationships
- Better Functionality in All Environments
- Measurable Progress
- Enhanced Productivity
- Better Functionality in all States
- Reduction or Elimination of Crisis and Hospitalizations
- More Effective Communication With Doctors and Family
- Getting Out From Under That Overwhelmed Feeling
- Learning About The Strengths and Advantages of Living with Bipolar