Terms & Conditions
1. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
By accessing, downloading, installing, or using the Bipolar Advantage Services, whether or not you become a registered user (“User”, “You”, “Yourself”, “Your”), You agree to be bound by these Terms, which You acknowledge that You have read and understood.
2. RESULTS DISCLAIMER:
Bipolar Advantage programs do not work for everyone, but those that benefit report results that we feel are better than any other option. We give you a 30-day satisfaction guarantee on the products we sell, so if you are not happy for any reason with the quality of our training you can cancel your purchase and get a full refund with no penalty. You should know that all products and services by our company are for educational and informational purposes only. We do not offer any legal, medical, tax or other professional advice. Any outcomes referenced here, or on any of our sites, are illustrative of concepts only and should not be considered average successes, or promises for actual or future performance. Use caution and always consult your doctor, therapist or professional advisor before acting on this or any information related to a lifestyle change. You alone are responsible and accountable for your decisions, actions and results in life, and by your registration here you agree not to attempt to hold us liable for your decisions, actions or results, at any time, under any circumstance.
Hours of Operation
- Bipolar Advantage office is open Monday Friday 9a.m. - 5p.m. Pacific Time
- Bipolar Advantage’s shipping department is open Monday Friday 9a.m. - 5p.m. Pacific Time
- We close for all government observed holidays
This policies and procedures applies to all Bipolar Advantage products sold on this site or any other site owned by Bipolar Advantage that includes a link to this page.
Bipolar Advantage www.bipolaradvantage.com
- Billing address must be the same as the shipping address. Due to credit card procedures, we cannot ship to a different address than we bill to.
3. Returns and Cancellations
3.1 Physical Returns & Shipping
- 100% money back guarantee on specific products that include it, covers price of product only. 100% money back guarantee does not cover shipping and handling fee due to the fact that the customer made the decision to try product. Therefore, the customer accepts to pay the fee to ship the product.
- Customers must contact our support department for a RMA (Return Authorization Number). This number must be displayed on the outside of all return packages. Returned packages without RMA numbers will not be accepted.
- Once a return is received or valid refund request submitted, the refund process will take no more than 30 days. All refunds will be either returned to the original credit card OR mailed in check form to the billing name and address. International orders will be refunded back to the original credit card. PayPal orders will be credited back to the PayPal account.
- You have SIXTY (60) Days from the date of the original purchase to return the product to receive your refund. Any return received after the SIXTY (60) DAY time limit will not be processed.
- Shipping of the product from Bipolar Advantage to your door will not be refunded. Shipping of the product to the Bipolar Advantage Refund Department will not be compensated.
- To ensure that your product is not lost or damaged, we strongly recommend sending the product certified mail with a tracking number. If we do not receive the product back and the customer does not have proof that the product was returned we cannot issue a refund.
- Valid proof of returning a product includes: delivery confirmation or signature required via USPS. Refunds will be issued only if the customer has delivery confirmation .
- Due to loss or missing or slow mail, we will honor any package that is postmarked for up to one year after the purchase of the product.
- Excessive returns will not be accepted. Refunds will not be given to any one customer for one specific product more than twice. There is an unlimited amount of orders that a customer can place for one specific product, but the money back guarantee is void after a customer has used it for one specific product more than twice.
3.2 Subscriptions, Trials and Digital Products
Your Bipolar Advantage or Bipolar IN Order membership will continue month-to-month unless and until you cancel your membership or we terminate it. You must have Internet access and provide us with a current, valid, accepted method of payment to use the Bipolar IN Order service. We will bill the monthly membership fee to the payment method used when signing up unless updated or changed by subscriber. You must cancel your membership before it renews each month in order to avoid billing of the next month’s membership fees to your Payment Method
Trial Subscriptions: Your Bipolar Advantage membership may start with a trial. The trial period of your membership lasts for the time period specified during sign-up. For combinations with other offers, restrictions may apply. Trials are for new and certain former members only. Bipolar Advantage reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to determine your trial eligibility.
Monthly and Yearly Subscriptions: You may cancel at any time without penalty but without refund on time not used.
4. Terms of Subscription Renewal
Trial members will receive a notice from us that your trial period is ending or that the paying portion of your membership has begun. We will continue to bill your Payment Method on a monthly basis for your membership fee until you cancel. To cancel your subscription, please login to your account and click on the subscriptions link. You can cancel from there or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Monthly Bipolar Advantage Subscriptions automatically renew each month at the stated retail price until the subscription buyer notifies the company that they wish to cancel.
Yearly Bipolar Advantage Subscribers will be notified via email prior to renewal with the option to renew at the original yearly price. If the subscriber does NOT notify the company that they wish to continue at the yearly price, the subscribers account will continue for another year automatically.
5. Bipolar Advantage Certifications and Mastery Courses
You have THIRTY (30) Days from the date of the original purchase to review the training and preview the course. Any refund requests after the THIRTY (30) DAY time limit will not be processed.
No refunds will be processed after the final exam has been started.
6. Bipolar Advantage Member Discount Policy
From time to time, on some Bipolar Advantage products, we will offer our members the opportunity to purchase additional products and services at a discount rate. To be eligible for this discount, the customer must me a member in good standing at the time of purchase. No rebates or partial refunds will be offered if a customer purchases a training, and then joined Bipolar Advantage or Bipolar IN order, because these discount are intended to be a benefit for active members, and not an enticement for new members.
7. Live Events
The events, information, and speakers listed on our Sites are subject to change without notification.
You have THIRTY (30) Days prior to the event to request a full refund of your ticket price or seat deposit. Any request after the THIRTY (30) DAY time limit will not be processed. Any unused tickets will be forfeited and are not transferable to another event.
TICKET HOLDERS MAY NOT SELL, OFFER FOR SALE, OFFER AT AUCTIONS, RESELL, DONATE, ACT AS COMMERCIAL AGENT FOR ANOTHER PARTY OR OTHERWISE TRANSFER THEIR TICKETS IN ANY WAY WITHOUT THE SPECIFIC PRIOR WRITTEN CONSENT OF BIPOLAR ADVANTAGE.
7.1 Ticket Transfers
Ticket transfers will not be processed THIRTY (30) Days prior to the event.
A $50 transfer fee will be applied to all ticket transfers.
7.2 Process for Guest Tickets Transfers
Once a Ticket purchase is confirmed, the Ticket Purchaser may only change the assignment of the Guests accompanying him a maximum of 2 times and using the Tickets that he purchased by:
- Submitting a Guest Ticket Transfer Request: the Ticket Purchaser must submit a transfer request to email@example.com.
7.3 Ticket Resales
If a Ticket Purchaser cannot use all of the Tickets that he has purchased, the Ticket Purchaser will have the opportunity to submit to Bipolar Advantage a formal request for the resale of the Tickets he no longer wants via the Bipolar Advantage support team, so that the support team can try to resell the Tickets to another attendee. Unlike the Guest Transfer policy, the Ticket Purchaser will not have to provide a reason for the Ticket Resale request.
There is no guarantee that demand for Tickets will result in the Tickets being resold. If the Ticket Purchaser’s Tickets are not resold, no resale proceeds will be returned to the Ticket Purchaser.
8. Live Streams
- Refunds will only be provided in situations where the customer is unable to watch the Livestream due to technical issues.
- Refunds will only be considered and processed on the first day of each respective event.
LIMITATION ON LIABILITY.
THE BIPOLAR ADVANTAGE STREAM AND ALL CONTENT AND SOFTWARE ASSOCIATED THEREWITH, OR ANY OTHER FEATURES OR FUNCTIONALITIES ASSOCIATED WITH THE BIPOLAR ADVANTAGE LIVE STREAM, ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” WITH ALL FAULTS AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. BIPOLAR ADVANTAGE DOES NOT GUARANTEE, REPRESENT, OR WARRANT THAT YOUR USE OF THE DIGITAL MARKETER LIVE STREAM WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE.
Bipolar Advantage is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or redemption to be received by Bipolar Advantage on account of technical problems or traffic congestion online or on the Internet or at any Web site, or any combination thereof including any injury or damage to customer’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from downloading or streaming any materials consistent with this agreement or subsequent use of any Bipolar Advantage owned web properties. If, for any reason, the stream is not capable of running online as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Bipolar Advantage which threatens or corrupts or adversely affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of a live stream offer, Bipolar Advantage, reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate or suspend the offer and/or any subscription. ANY ATTEMPT BY YOU TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS OFFER MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, BIPOLAR ADVANTAGE WILL DISQUALIFY YOUR ATTEMPTED REDEMPTION AND RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM YOU TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
9. Your Account
You agree to provide accurate and complete information when you register with, and as you use, the Bipolar Advantage Services, and you agree to update your account information to keep it accurate and complete. You agree that Bipolar Advantage may store and use the information you provide for use in maintaining and billing fees to your Account.
9.1 Access to Previous Purchases
As an accommodation to you, subsequent to acquiring Bipolar Advantage training, you may download previously acquired training (when available) onto any Associated Device. Some Bipolar Advantage training or services that you previously acquired may not be available for subsequent download or access at any given time, and Bipolar Advantage shall have no liability to you in such event. As you may not be able to subsequently download certain previously-acquired content or training, once you download an item it is your responsibility not to lose, destroy, or damage it.
Bipolar Advantage reserves the right to change content options (including eligibility for particular features) or remove access without notice to any previously purchased training or content that is no longer valid or deemed out of date.
10. Social Media Groups and Communities
People of all levels are welcome to join. We have community members of all skill and experience levels, from beginners to very advanced.
We want people to feel safe when using our groups and forums. For that reason, we’ve developed a set of community guidelines, outlined below. These policies will help you understand what type of sharing is allowed in our private groups and communities. They will help you understand what type of content may be reported to us for removal. Because of the diversity of our global community, please keep in mind that something that may be disagreeable or disturbing to you may not violate our community guidelines.
- Students of all levels are welcome here. We have members of all skill and experience levels.
- Keep it respectful. Comments that are inappropriately negative, rude, or attacking will be deleted, removed, or we will ask you to revise your thoughts. Everyone is here to learn and grow, so anything violating that will be removed.
- No pitching to the group. We have a strict ‘no shopping for customers’ policy in our groups. This includes pointing people to blog posts with your offers/affiliate offers and publicly asking members to join your own Facebook groups or communities. Be cautious of unsolicited private messages to group members. If we get multiple complaints that you or someone else is using private messages to make unsolicited pitches to members, you may be asked to leave. You should view the group as your peers, not your leads.
- No gated content. Content posted in the groups cannot be used to harvest leads in any way. If you need feedback or a review, post the direct PDF, document, or screenshot. Don’t require people to opt-in to view.
- Respect confidentiality. Content gathered in our online community groups cannot be collected, repackaged, and/or shared outside the group. Every member of our communities has a right to privacy and the right to feel safe that their questions, answers, and experiences remain privy to group members only.
- Keep it on topic. We reserve the right to remove posts based on off-topic content or offensive content.
- Partnering with other members. Access to this group does not mean that Bipolar Advantage endorses anyone’s products or services. Please be cautious and do your due diligence when partnering with anyone in the group – don’t assume everyone is trustworthy. If you are looking for help implementing the stuff that Bipolar Advantage teaches, we do have a list of (vetted) partners through our Certified Partner program. You can check them out here: www.bipolaradvantage.com/certified-partners
- Report posts that are breaking group policies. Due to the large amount of people in our groups and communities, it’s sometimes difficult for us to catch everything. If you see a post that is questionable, please report it, tag our community manager in the comments, or reach out to our community manager directly via private message so our team can review them.
- Breaking the rules. Rule-breaking behavior will result in a 7-day removal from the group. After the 7 day period, you are welcome to rejoin the group on a 30-day probation. If you break the rules again during your probation, you will be permanently removed from the community or group.
11. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
You agree that the Bipolar Advantage, including but not limited to Bipolar Advantage Products and services, graphics, user interface, audio clips, video clips, editorial content, templates and the scripts and software used to implement Bipolar Advantage Services, contains proprietary information and material that is owned by Bipolar Advantage and/or its licensors, and is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws, including but not limited to copyright. You agree that you will not use such proprietary information or materials in any way whatsoever except for use of the Bipolar Advantage Services in compliance with this Agreement. No portion of the Bipolar Advantage Services may be reproduced in any form or by any means, without expressed written permission from Bipolar Advantage. You agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute, or create derivative works based on the Bipolar Advantage Services in any manner, and you shall not exploit the Bipolar Advantage brand in any unauthorized way whatsoever, including, but not limited to, by trespass or burdening network capacity.
Notwithstanding any other provision of this Agreement, Bipolar Advantage and its licensors reserve the right to change, suspend, remove, or disable access to any Bipolar Advantage products, content, or other materials comprising a part of the Bipolar Advantage brand at any time without notice. In no event will Bipolar Advantage be liable for making these changes. Bipolar Advantage may also impose limits on the use of or access to certain features or portions of Bipolar Advantage services, in any case and without notice or liability.
All copyrights in and to Bipolar Advantage (including the compilation of content, postings, links to other Internet resources, and descriptions of those resources) and related software are owned by Bipolar Advantage and/or its licensors, who reserve all their rights in law and equity. THE USE OF THE SOFTWARE OR ANY PART OF BIPOLAR ADVANTAGE, EXCEPT FOR USE OF BIPOLAR ADVANTAGE AS PERMITTED IN THIS AGREEMENT, IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED AND INFRINGES ON THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OF OTHERS AND MAY SUBJECT YOU TO CIVIL AND CRIMINAL PENALTIES, INCLUDING POSSIBLE MONETARY DAMAGES, FOR COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT.
Bipolar Advantage, the Bipolar Advantage logo, other Bipolar Advantage trademarks, service marks, graphics, and logos used in connection with Bipolar Advantage are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bipolar Advantage in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics, and logos used in connection with Bipolar Advantage Services may be the trademarks of their respective owners. You are granted no right or license with respect to any of the aforesaid trademarks and any use of such trademarks.
- All checks are held for 10 business days. Orders placed with a check will be held for 10 business days. Once 10 business days is complete, the order will be released and shipped.
- All returned check will be charged a $25 USD return check fee.
- Counter checks will not be accepted.
- Checks and money orders must be sent in US funds.
We reserve the right, at Our sole discretion, to change, modify or otherwise alter these Terms at any time. You must review these Terms at https://www.bipolaradvantage.com/terms-conditions/ on a regular basis to keep Yourself informed of any changes.
If you have questions or comments regarding Bipolar Advantage products, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (415) 272-2527.